You are here
- Quality manager
- Medical Device Industry
About Our Client
Our client is a fast developing company in medical device company
1. Responsible for the Quality Control Department including the evaluation of Quality Control results and the decision to release products.
2. Ensures that the quality system is established and maintained efficiently, reports the quality system performance to management for review and promotes awareness of regulatory and customer requirements throughout the organization;
3. Coordinates team work to ensure equitable management and the achievement in a timely and sustainability manner of various program activities under his responsibility ;
4. Manages quality assurance activities for development (compliance with procedures, risk analysis, quality plan) and the manufacturing of Diagnostics products (quarantine and release, calibration, certificate of analysis, reports of non-compliance analysis, trend analysis);
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor of Science or Engineering in related majors.
2. At least 10 years working experience including 5 years focus on quality management.
3. At least 5 years of experience in the medical device industry or a related field of biotechnology in a GMP environment;
4. Fluent English both oral and written
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package + fast developing company + promising development platform