You are here
Quality Manager Pharmaceutical
- A multinational pharmaceutical company
- People oriented culture and internal job rotation opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company with people oriented culture and internal job rotation opportunity
1. Daily site quality operation management to ensure the compliance meet the policies, cGMP's, SFDA requirements, and agreed upon third party (customer) Quality Agreements.
2. Manage quality system for new products, trials, data reviews, and raw material changes, process changes, immediate container approvals, and other similar processes that require coordination with regulatory affairs, medical and other R&D functions.
3. Ensure the development of, and adherence QA specifications for all raw materials, components, intermediates, and finished products.
4. Manage the quarantine, rejection, or re-work of those products found not to be in compliance with all requirements.
Manage the QA release systems and archival batch records systems.
5. In charge of the auditing and monitoring of the production to ensure full cGMP compliance, including qualifications/validations and cleanliness and adequacy of packaging and manufacturing operations.
6. Ensures adequate follow-up to all internal and external audit reports and findings to correct any deficiencies identified
The Successful Applicant
1. Minimum 7 years quality experience in multinational pharmaceutical industry
2. Familiar with pharmaceutical quality system
3. Integration project experience would be a plus
4. Fluent English
What's on Offer
1. People oriented culture and internal job rotation opportunity
2. Competitive salary in the market