You are here
Quality Manager- Apparel
- Fast growing e-commerce retailer
- Global Company with Good Platform
About Our Client
Our client is a world leading ecommerce retailer specializing in both hardline and soft line.
As a Quality Manager, you will implement and apply company's quality systems at every stage of the product lifecycle; you will perform risk assessments for all new products and setup control plans to prevent/resolve issues; you will develop test methods and protocols with 3rd party agencies; you will ensure vendors' cooperation according to group's Quality and Compliance policies; you will monitor 3rd party test agencies' performance; you will provide full visibility to internal stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
To be qualify to this position, you will have:
- At least 7 year experience in Apparel goods manufacturing or in retailer buying office
- Strong knowledge of softline (apparel and textile) safety compliance of EU markets
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Process and data oriented
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must be able to think creatively and possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent in English.
- Demonstrate good communication skills. Both written and oral.
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners to get things done
- Graduate degree in Business or Engineering discipline preferred
What's on Offer
Working in a fast-growing company with great career prospective