You are here
- Competitive Package
- Friendly working Environment
About Our Client
European company, a world wide leader of mechanical industry, which has 100 history and over 100 companies all over the world.
It has 5 branches in China, and over billion revenue last year.
1. Responsible for set-up, maintain and management review of quality system and environment system;
2. Responsible to coordinate the internal audit, external audit, prepare CA for audit and follow up the action to make sure issues been solved;
3. Work with management to set the quality target and review the target periodically to have the system running well;
4. According to engineering and quality requirement to planning the quality control of products/process(incoming/in-line/finish goods and shipping), include inspection, judgement, marking and recording to assure the products meet customer requirement;
5. Providing quality information and report, including the quality trend chart, SPCA, PPM, etc to make sure all the problem of the products and process be highlighted and solved.
6. Assist to analyse and control the yield of process and perform the process capability analysis;
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor degree or above;
2. More than 3 years quality control experience at international company;
3. Familiar with ISO9001 and ISO14001, lot of manufacturing experience, certificate of internal auditor;
4. Familiar with quality control tool and methodology;
5. Have the experience of quality system management and maintenance;
6. Strong ability of problem solving;
7. Good communication skills and team work orientation;
8. Fluent in spoken and written English;
9. Proficient computer skill.
What's on Offer
Friendly working Environment
Humanized Company Culture