You are here
- Quality Director
- Developing Industry
About Our Client
Our client is a leading company in Wind Power Industry with over 3 sites all over China.
1. Develop and execute a progressive long-term strategy, and ensure Quality initiatives are effectively implemented on a global basis.
2. Develop effective and sustainable partnerships with all key stakeholders to improve manufacturing plant quality systems and customer quality performance metrics through benchmarking, assessments and best practices.
3. Interface with the quality team members of customers concerning all product quality issues and ensure corrective actions are implemented in an appropriate manner.
4. Support manufacturing plants in resolution of customer quality problems employing robust corrective action processes when needed.
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor's Degree in related majors.
2. Over 7 years working experience in Quality area. Experience in Wind power industry is a plus.
3. Strong team management ability.
4. Fluent English both oral and written.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package+ Promising development platform