You are here
- Attractive Salary Package
- Promising Career Development
About Our Client
Our client is a global player in power tools industry, main customers are from US & Europe.
* Being the global quality director in charge of management for all regions
* Ensure compliance with regional and global quality standards.
* Advise all regional sales, operations and engineering functions on QA/QC requirements & standards.
* Provide regular reporting to management team on Quality issues, costs, programs.
* To continuously improve regional Quality standards, service & support.
* To lead corrective action programs (often cross functional) related to any specific product or service defect
* To carry out customer visits in relation to any Quality related issues or opportunities
* To solve customer complaint and feedback related functions to improve product quality
The Successful Applicant
* Degree in Engineering and MBA preferred
* 10 or more years experience in Quality in a manufacturing environment with minimum 5 years in a senior management position with an MNC, power tools industry preferred
* Fluent in English and Chinese Language
What's on Offer
The job will offer attractive salary package with promising career development.