You are here
Quality Director (Rubber Industry)
- Join a world class rubber company with promising career development
- Competitive compensation and benefits is provided
About Our Client
Our client is the world top player in the production and sale of high performance rubber outsoles. With more than 100 years of history, they have build good market reputation in the industry and within the employee market.
1. Guides the Quality Team to develop the Rubber Product Quality Standard.
2. As the spokesman on quality topic, communicates with HQ to clarify some ambiguity on quality topic, such as quality standards, quality assessment.
3. Based on the feedback from customers, provides the comprehensive solutions for Rubber Defects by finding the root-cause of the defects, minimising the Defect Rate
4. Allocates appropriate resources to implement solutions, supervises the progress of the projects to ensure the delivery of result wanted
5. Studies all possible equipment available, and suggests acquiring the most appropriate equipment for improving quality and efficiency
The Successful Applicant
1. 20 years plus experience in Rubber/shoes industrial on Quality management
2. Understand well on the rubber process and Quality system on tooling, testing, standard and etc.
3. global culture understanding, multinational working experience is preferred
4. Good communication skills, English speaking is a must.
What's on Offer
1. Dynamic career progression opportunity
2. Competitive compensation and benefits is provided