Quality Director (Jewelry Industry)
Join a world class jewellery company with promising career development
Competitive compensation and benefits is provided
About Our Client
Our client is one of the US Top Jewellry Group company. With their own design, manufacturing, supply chain and sales team, they are aiming to be the leader in this industry.
1. Guides the Quality Team to develop the Jewelry Product Quality Standard, taking the world-class jewelry Quality as benchmark.
2. As the spokesman on quality topic, communicates with NY HQ to clarify some ambiguity on quality topic, such as quality standards, quality assessment.
3. Evaluates the engineering feasibility, cost effectiveness of new designs, ensuring that the production can completely meet the demands of customers.
4. Based on the feedback from customers, provides the comprehensive solutions for Jewelry Defects by finding the root-cause of the defects, minimizing the Defect Rate
5. Allocates appropriate resources to implement solutions, supervises the progress of the projects to ensure the delivery of result wanted
6. Evaluating the proficiency of the workers, supervises and coaches the Jewelry Craftsmen respecting the techniques and craftsmanship to improve the workers' proficiency and quality
7. Studies all possible equipment available, and suggests acquiring the most appropriate equipment for improving quality and efficiency
The Successful Applicant
1. Minimum 20 years' experience in Jewelry Manufacturing Business
2. International candidates preferred
3. Must be a master of Jewelry Craftsmanship
4. Capable of easily spotting all kinds of Jewelry Quality Defects
5. Capable of finding out the root-cause of defects and providing applicable solutions
6. Strong communication skills and willingness to share knowledge and information with colleagues
7. Fluent English communication is required
What's on Offer
1. Dynamic career development platform
2. Competitive components and benefits is provided