You are here
This position is now filled
Quality Assurance Manager
- Competitive package
- stable career platform
About Our Client
The company is a global movement solutions provider, designing and manufacturing hardware for a broad range of applications across a variety of industries. This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful and respected global employer.
It is committed to achieving the highest possible level of customer satisfaction. To support this commitment, its work force is well trained and skilled across all functional areas such as manufacturing, engineering, quality assurance, sales, customer service and administrative support.
1. Is the key management representative for ISO9001 compliance. Monitors and updates the quality system to ensure continued compliance with ISO9001. Prepares and presents required ISO9001 data to executive management. Is responsible for compliance with the ISO 14000 standard. As company enters new business fields (i.e. automotive) is responsible for standards specific to that industry such as TS 16949.
2. Analyses and evaluates the results of the quality system to ensure they match the quality policy and the stated goals and objectives of the company. When required, ensures needed changes in standard operating procedures are identified and implemented.
3. Analyses, evaluates, and presents information and/or data which indicate both plant level and overall performance of company in meeting the requirements of the ISO standard and company quality policy.
4. Establishes the process for supplier qualifications and then is responsible for the on-going monitoring and management of the qualification process. Has over-sight responsibility for the proper requisitioning process to ensure company's quality standards on purchased parts.
5. Compiles and issues reports to executive management in USA and senior local management which indicate quality performance against goal, and also measures quality improvement.
6. Performs those administrative activities necessary for the effective management of the quality departments.
7. Audits manufacturing and China quality programs for compliance with the ISO9001 standard (and others that are applicable) and company quality system.
8. Responsible for developing & implementing overall quality training classes for employees to ensure compliance with company quality standards. This activity includes course curriculum, materials, and pass/fail measurement.
9. Quickly respond to customer complaints with strong sense of urgency.
10. Other duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
1.University degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
2.10+ years experience working in quality assurance environments; 6+ years experience in a management/supervisory role.
3.Experience with metal forming manufacturing processes, coating processes, welding; SPC methods and techniques, inspection tools, blueprints, customer service corrective action systems, and supplier corrective action systems.
4.6 sigma Black Belt is preferred.
5.Good English oral and written communications skills
6.Ability to manage people successfully.
7.Should possess good math, analytical, organizational, and planning skills.
8.Must be adept at using standard office PC software software such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
What's on Offer
stable career platform
Oversea training and exchange