You are here
QA Director - Top Chinese Dairy Company
- Exciting opportunity with Top Chinese Dairy Company
- Great career development and training opportunities plus attractive package
About Our Client
With over 50 years history producing dairy infant formula for the Chinese population, my client is a Top Chinese Dairy Company headquartered in Beijing. Having a wide range of successful brands across all market sector, their achievement is down to their product quality and suitability for the local market.
Looking to ever increase their quality standards and compliance with regulations on the industry, they are looking to Quality experts to assist in maintaining and improving the Quality Assurance of their production operations.
They are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance and Food Safety expert to lead the entire QA department
- Coordinate Quality and Food Safety programs including HACCP and SQF.
- Work closely with employees to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Conduct monthly facility internal inspections/audits.
- Manage Vendor Approval program.
- Develop training schedule and provide training for all employees on Good Manufacturing Practices, Food Safety and HACCP Principles.
- Manage Company's Microbiology program.
- Maintain and organize all records for 3rd party audit.
- Develop, maintain and improve document control processes.
- Research and development, Project management.
- Maintain a well-organized laboratory environment.
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor degree or above in relevant technical discipline.
Solid knowledge of Quality and Product Safety methodologies including HACCP and Hygienic Design across wide product portfolio.
Working experience in Quality Assurance with focus on Manufacturing Operations, as well as understanding of Quality Systems/ Process.
Strong and motivate team leader who has excellent English and Chinese language skills
Experienced in establishing entire QMS and implementing documentations tracking
Excellent communication and influencing skills; ability to work under pressure and handling multi-tasking is a must.
Strong analytical, logic thinking and problem solving skills.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a management position within a local superstar which has a high growth future offering opportunity to develop oneself whilst also progressing ones career. As well as receiving a highly competitive salary package you will be rewarded with genuine work life balance and a stimulating and supportive working environment.
If these criteria fit your background, please apply immediately