You are here
Purchasing supervisor for Construction and CAPEX
- Great career future
- Team management
About Our Client
Our client is a leading chemical company operating in China over decades
* Act as consult to business partners in the vendor sourcing process, communication and approach related to vendor agreement negotiations and/or ongoing projects.
* Partners with internal organizations to create moderate to complex product / service requirements definition, assist with identifying vendors, run RFx process and evaluations; provide vendor evaluation framework and recommendations on vendor selection.
* Leads vendor contract negotiations, conducts analysis, facilitates key stakeholder participation (Legal, Tax, Information Security, Finance, etc.) and executes supporting administrative processes.
* Work typically involves facilitation across multiple products/brands as well as multiple geographies in developing solutions to problems.
* Create, communicate and execute on sourcing project work plan and timeline. Identify supporting efforts, dependencies or barriers. Identify and track any sourcing issues, track and report progress.
* Ability to draft and redline commercial components of moderate to complex master purchasing and service contracts, statements of work and software licensing agreements.
* Perform risk analysis to identify issues (financial, operational and/or regulatory) and develop risk mitigation strategy. Communicate risks and alternative mitigation strategies to business owners and stakeholders.
* Support clients in management of vendors as it relates to communicating basic contract terms and expectations internally and to the vendor; provide support for contract changes, critical issues, remediation and termination planning.
* Understands category management and identifies data and research resources for the industry, tracks competitive landscape and identifies emerging vendor candidates.
* Manage administrative processes and activity reporting as needed to support projects.
* Support other business related activities as directed by management.
The Successful Applicant
Strong business sense, analytical and organizational skills with a high degree of attention to detail.
* Strong process orientation with project management skills and shown program implementation experience.
* Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
* Team player and able to work independently while prioritizing his/her own work and resources.
* Works well under pressure and within short time constraints; able to work with high levels of ambiguity.
* Capable of working with abstract concepts and effectively communicating conceptual topics to others.
* Ability to work with a complex matrix of stakeholders and businesses
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
* Ability to manage time to complete work effectively and efficiently.
What's on Offer
Great career future