You are here
- Good international group brand
- Competitive salary package
About Our Client
The client offers innovative insurance solutions for multi-national corporations around the globe. Backed by the financial strength of the group, they assist more than 50,000 customers worldwide in mitigating their risk exposure.
Underwriting & Sales
* Understands sales and underwriting strategy for SME business predominantly and Large business to some extent and is able to translate it into concrete business relevant actions
* Effectively manage and promote business relationships with key stakeholders, representing company in the market place for Property.
* Underwrite allocated existing book of business and new business within company guidelines efficiently and effectively and in compliance with processes, procedures, philosophy and risk appetite.
* Engage and closely collaborate with various functions in the company (Sales/Product/Actuarial/Claims etc.) to achieve an optimum business outcome.
Compliance and Controlling
* Ensures compliance with guidelines
* Acts according to Code of Conduct
* Ensures that relevant (Client, Group, Divisional, etc.) deadlines are met
Performance measurement criteria
Performance is measured against a set of financial, development and behavioural goals
The Successful Applicant
* 3-4 years of relevant insurance experience and demonstrated technical competence
* Good level of knowledge and experience of the assigned product line and familiarity with the industry codes of practice.
* Strong ability to operate in a structured environment meeting compliance, process and service requirements.
* Proficiency in the use of underwriting tools and IT applications. Flair for numbers.
* Good financial acumen and analytical problem solving skills
* Works well under pressure and multi-tasking
* Non-compromised integrity and willingness to go extra mile to find solutions
What's on Offer
Good company branding and technical training. Competitive salary package.