You are here
- Attractive salary package
- Based in Ningbo
About Our Client
Our client is a FDI company headquartered in the NY, USA with over 60 years successful developing history; and a proven track record of success in the Greater China. We understand that our business depends on rewarding people in a competitive and transparent environment and also getting the best and highest potential individuals in order to grow and consolidate their strong position.
You will lead a small team to look after different kinds of consumer durable products, from NPI or sourcing to product development, sample chasing and order until production. The main responsibilities include but not limited to
1. Setting up and lead the team according to the company policy
2. Closely work with overseas sales teams to understand the market needs and make sure the project meets customer requirements and contact with NY colleague on the projects issues.
3. Ability to multi tasks and daily tasks to meet critical deadlines, timely reports the projects status & continue improvement projects
4. Develop or negotiate with vendors for cost saving, price control, quality standards, lead-time delivery and coach them when face with problems;
The Successful Applicant
1. Proven project management experiences in the consumable sector with strong follow ups and result driven
2. Over 10 years experience in NPI, sourcing and familiar with one or more of the following categories: plastic, metal, furniture, injection mold products and so on;
3. Knowledge in resourcing strategies, product development, cost savings, quality control, logistics and compliance issues.
4. Fluency in English and ability to work in a fast-paced international environment is a must
5. Bachelor degree, Engineering or related field, willing to travel frequently
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to work for a fast growing US company, you will manage a large portfolio of products and suppliers in China. You will also be offered a competitive salary and other benefits according to company rules