You are here
- Management of one of the largest Projects of it's kind Globally
- Ability to interact with customers and stakeholders of all levels
About Our Client
My client is a World leader in online Project Management, operating across the global on some truly exciting projects. Having picked up their biggest project to date, they are looking to expand their operations in China of which this will be one of the first critical hires of many. A dynamic organization with a Multinational culture, they have identified Asia as their boom market and so is not an opportunity to miss.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the companies largest ever project and you will be the driving force between it's success. The role will be focusing on this Construction and Engineering Project which will be spanning across multiple different countries and regions. You will be working very closely with the Engineers, Contractors and even the end customer to ensure that these stakeholders understand how you use the online platform, that they are utilizing all of the different applications. Other areas include:
* using your project management skills to ensure that all elements of the project some together at the right time.
* dealing with Customer Service to see which areas are working well and what improvements need to be made.
* travelling to different sites, talking with the key stakeholders and assessing what follow up processes need to be implemented.
* working closely with the Customer to show them the project status and to talk through the overall costing for this project.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a great background within Project Management and Stakeholder engagement, having dealt with multiple, large scale projects. With an engineering background, you will be good with online technology and be able to explain to customers and stakeholders a like, how to use a system and what the benefits are going to be of implementing this. You will be technically minded and able to drive a Project from end-end. Other attributes include:
* English and Mandarin skills essential.
* ability to work with stakeholders of all levels and understand what will make the project a success.
* drive and passion for completing projects.
* cost management and saving experience.
What's on Offer
A chance to be involved in one of the largest construction projects of it's type. This will test your ability both technically and inter-personally and give great exposure to external clients. Also have the chance to travel extensively in China and across to Europe.