You are here
- famous FMCG company
- inhouse project manager role
About Our Client
Our client is a Group manufactures and markets leading brands across 50 territories with a portfolio of 24 brands within South East Asia, Greater China and beyond.
1. Work with stakeholders to prepare feasible studies & evaluation, cost estimates and detailed project master scheduling and final budget.
2. Develop project work breakdown structure for individual task assignment, and drive project timely whiling working with team members from other functions such as finance, purchasing, engineering, production, etc.
3. Act as project manager according to the defined project scope & goals, monitor and drive working progress to ensure the project activity execution smoothly and delivered on-time, on-budget and on-quality.
4. Inspecting the construction and/or engineering site and making sure the design is properly carried out and construction quality.
5. Managing day-to-day operational aspects of projects and scopes of works, communication and coordination with the relevant in place for open issues fixing on a regular basis.
6. Work as the liaison between all project team members, including local authorities, the designer, engineers, client, contractors, vendors and on-site suppliers.
7. Timely track and report project status of different stages as planned to synchronize project information btw local team and management.
8. Prepare requisitions for inquiry and purchase of facilities, engineering equipment, materials and subcontractors to ensure the installation of new assembly workshops.
9. Assist with quotation development, establish and maintain agreed scope and statement of work.
10. Ensure project documents are up-to-date, complete and filed appropriately.
11. Perform engineering and te
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in civil /mechanical engineering or similar qualification with relevant technical experience.
2. Fluent in English and Mandarin, both spoken and written.
3. Knowledge of project management tools and techniques, PMP certification is preferred.
4. Excellent PC skills in Windows/CAD/PP/Outlook.
1. Minimum 5 years working experience in multinational company, and above 3 years solid experience in project management in manufacturing, FMCG industry is preferred.
2. Strong execution.
3. Proven capabilities to be an effective communicator, facilitator and problem solver in front of customers and suppliers alike.
4. Ability to understand technologies related to industrial architectures.
1. Passionate, good team spirit, energetic.
2. Be open, with good communication and influence skills.
3. Proactive, stress resistant, autonomous and result-oriented.
4. Integrity and honesty, able to maintain total confidentiality at all times.
5. Willing to travel throughout China & Asia and working for the projects on site just when the installation and commissioning is taking place.
What's on Offer