You are here
Project Manager - Global Leading Automotive Finance Comapany
- Leading automotive finance MNC
- Great career development opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a leading automotive finance company and has provided dealer and customer financing to support the sale of automotive products.
- Support project manager in liaison and connecting with other team; facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables and resource requirements.
- Follow up on project plans assemble and coordinate project staff, manage project resource allocation based on the given budget.
- Under the guidance of department head, plan and schedule project time-lines, track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Comprehensive competitor analysis and latest marketing trends in terms of product specification and packaged offers. Provide insightful summary for department head's business decisions.
- Periodically initiate market research and competitor's landscape in project activities to provide insights for management's business decisions.
The Successful Applicant
- University Graduates major in Marketing, Media, Business Administration or other related fields.
- Minimum 3-year working experience in internet financing, online payment service, mobility service, car rental, digital area or marketing would b preferred.
- Project Management/coordination experience and strong communication skills are essential
- Proficient English and strong PC skills required
- Creative & strong business acumen
- Possesses high personal standards of integrity
- Pay attention to details
- Strong responsibility of maintaining high quality
- Outgoing personality
What's on Offer
-Competitive remuneration with attractive benefits
-Opportunity to grow your career with a stable and fast expanding business