You are here
- Global project and MNC environemnt
- Excellent opportunity to develop leadership and management skill
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading food manufacturers in the world, has a significant international presence in more than 74 countries, with net sales of more than $33 billion and more than 75,000 Associates worldwide.
The company's Asian Technology Service Center based in Guangzhou provides total IT service from project deployment and day-to-day operation.
* Manage global IT Ops annual transformation program and portfolio of operational improvement projects to increase quality, performance, customer service and efficiency, while reducing the total cost of IT ownership and risk posture for
* Regionally manage set of the Service Desk improvement projects which are part of the overall IT Ops transformation program.
* Organize and run operational acceptance gates for IT Ops related CS projects in co-ordination with CS PMO.
The Successful Applicant
1.Education & Professional Qualification
- Higher Education
- IT Education would be preferred
- ITIL, PMI, PMBok certifications would be desirable
- Minimum 5 years experience on IT Project Management (in IT operations, organization, deployment)
- Good business understanding, preferable to have FMCG industry experience
- Strong problem solving skills for technical and process related issues. Individual should have consistently shown ability to understand and resolve issues in a timely and satisfactory manner, ensuring that short and long term solutions are in place.
- Experience in Service Desk is preferred
- Strong sense of responsibility, spirit of enterprise, and team spirit
- Ability to work under pressure and learn on the fly
- Good interpersonal skill
- Good presentation and communication skills, fluent English.
What's on Offer
With a unique culture:
A true family company
Global and local
Open working environment
Few reporting levels
High levels of responsibility
Great ASSOCIATE engagement