You are here
Project Engineer- Kitchen Appliance
- Multinational working environment
- World's leading brand of Home appliance
About Our Client
Our client is a Europe brand of home appliance
As a project engineer, you will prepare product and technical specifications; you will be responsible for new product/ new innovation product testing; you will work closely with cross function department and suppliers to achieve the targets; you will have frequent communication with multiple department as well as overseas colleagues; you will assist factory auditing to suppliers.
The Successful Applicant
Therefore, frequent travelling to visit suppliers required.
What's on Offer
- Bachelor Degree holder in Engineering/ Electrical / electronic or mechanical, .
- At least 5 years work experience in Project Management.
- Familiar with ODM/OEM household projects
- Good knowledge of tooling construction / fabrication and injection processes
- Good knowledge of common materials including plastics and metals used in manufacturing
- Be able to adapt to a highly cost driven environment
- Familiar with IEC/EN 60335, IEC/EN 60335-2-X or other standard especially for small household appliances.
- Knowledge of REACH, EuP, RoHS, WEE, LFGB, EMC, CB, GS, CCC, GB KC, KFDA is essential. Astuteness of new standards/regulations is also desirable
- Computer literate(3D software (Pro-E / AutoCAD), MS Office, MS Project)
- Strong leadership, analytical mind, planning, organization risk analysis (FMEA) and trouble shooting skills.
- Good knowledge of ISO9000 series, Factory Social Compliance (SA8000 / BSCI )
- Good team work spirit, interpersonal skills and team player with good communication skills
- Able to work independently and handle multi-task under pressure
- Hardworking, self-motivated, and having a mind-set of team work
- Good command of Cantonese, Mandarin and English