You are here
Project Director - Exhibitions
- Working in an industry leading company
- Ability to get fast track career growth
About Our Client
Our client is the world's first event organizer, with a portfolio of approximately 500 events in 40 countries.
Our client's primary focus is large-scale business-to-business events, although it also runs a small number of consumer events. including: aerospace & aviation, automobiles, beauty & cosmetics, broadcasting, building & construction, electronics, energy, oil & gas, engineering & manufacturing, food service & hospitality, gifts, healthcare, interior design, IT & telecoms, jewellery, life science & pharmaceuticals, machinery, marketing, business services & training, medical education, printing & graphics, security & safety, sports & recreation and travel.
1. To lead the show team, operations team and marketing team to ensure the quality of the events. To manage and direct the project team in implementing the marketing plans and budgets for the assigned shows. To drive growth and deliver business with high quality. To achieve 100% of the assigned financial targets
2. To compile business operating plan, project plan, marketing plan, sales strategy paper and sales action plan
3. To manage key accounts, develop rapport and maintain high retention rate at the assigned events
4. To maintain high awareness of industry trends, climate, players, distribution and issues. To identify new business potential, develop business plan that materialize these new business potential
5. To develop and roll out non space products and services including E-products
6. To develop and maintain good working relationships with business partners, including trade asociations, trade boards and relevant supporting media
7. To develop business within the assigned portfolio
8. To coach and develop team members.
The Successful Applicant
1. University degree or above, MBA degree preferred
2. Extensive experience in sales or marketing with min. 10 years experience in managing a sales or marketing team.
3. Good understanding and relevant knowledge in international business culture
4. Creative and strategically thinking.
5. Good Commercial sense.
6. Mature, excellent inter-personal communications and presentation skill.
7. Well-organized, Hardworking and self-motivated.
8. Excellent Spoken and Written English
9. Able to work under pressure and multi-tasked.
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive the marketing function with great empowerment will be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.