You are here
Production Process Supervisor
- Packaging and Printing Industry
- Blowing Extrusion Production
About Our Client
The company is one of the world's foremost plastic film manufacturer, specialised in hygiene films and films for the beverage industry. It is an International company with global strategy and has set up its business in more than 20 locations around the world. In the fiscal year 2015, the company has generated a total sales of approximately 1000 million.
1) Supervise and schedule the activities of workers and temp workers to ensure products are produced meeting customers and inner departmental requirements.
2) Set-up equipment and trouble shoot quality and machine problems to ensure that systems/equipment operate efficiently and effectively.
3) Coordinate with all the other departments including procurement, shipping, warehousing and maintenance.
4) Identify and implement measures to work methods, productivity, quality and safety of products.
5) Conduct regular workplace inspections, observe and resolve unsafe acts and conditions promptly. Report all accidents/incidents promptly, conduct investigation and act if needed.
6) Review all work performed by production employees for completion, accuracy and quality. Identify their performance improvement requirements and training needs.
7) Participate in plant training programs recommended by the plant manager. And conduct and/or oversee all job training to new or existing employees. And Document all training.
8) Conduct and document regular monthly crew meetings to discuss, review and implement items such as new procedures, existing procedures, company policies and safety issues.
9) Assist in succession planning for replacement of key employees, performance review. Provide advices on hiring promotions and disciplinary issues.
1) Maintain a high standard of professional knowledge and ethics. Practice when dealing with customers, suppliers, peers, subordinates, supervisors and other key stakeholders of the company.
2) Conduct oneself in a professional manner that reflects integrity and respect towards customers, suppliers, peers, subordinates, supervisors and other key stakeholders of the company.
3) Participate in the company's quarterly inventory count.
4) Other responsibilities as assigned by the Plant Manager.
The Successful Applicant
1) Good command of English both in spoken and written.
2) Equipped with knowledge of extrusion technology and familiar with packing industry.
3) With working experience in production process supervising.
What's on Offer
1) Very attractive payment package and international exposure.
2) Very rare opportunities to train in German for 3 to 6 month to catch up with most advanced technology.
3) Improvement leadership by undertaking more responsibilities.