You are here
Production Process Engineer
- Chemical Engineer alternative Process Engineer
- Locate in Huizhou
About Our Client
Founded in 1933, My client has grown from a company serving the local white goods industry into a leading player in the field of porcelain enamelling. It mainly produces General enameling, Thick film heating, Heat exchanger parts, Enamelling of stainless steel. The success in these areas is based upon innovation, R&D and engineering. This includes investment in environmentally friendly technology such as energy efficient heating, cradle to grave and the use of clean materials.
- Ensure continuous production;
- Control of incoming materials;
- Control of chemical processes;
- Performing test prints, life testings, laboratory tests;
- Active participation in new-product introduction projects;
- Response to problems encountered during manufacturing processes;
- Preparation of technical specifications and calculations;
- Preparation of process prescriptions.
The Successful Applicant
Prepared to travel domestic or intercontinental, you should have rich experience in process as well as knowledge about chemical and microelectronics. You should be able to analyze and process data in spreadsheet format and write technical reports
clearly in English. Excellent communications skills
What's on Offer
Promising development platform and competitive package.