You are here
- Production Manager
- Automotive Industry
About Our Client
Our client is a MNC in automotive industry based in Wuxi.
1. Leads and/or facilitate highly skilled teams in resolving critical process and product problems both internally, with customers, and/or with suppliers.
2. Assesses operations and identify key area for improvement prioritised by organisation objectives & project selection.
3. Administers and ensures compliance with the Quality, Environmental, and Material Management System requirements as outlined in the policy manuals.
4. Displays a positive attitude towards safety, works safely, follows all company policies and reports all unsafe and unhealthy conditions.
5. Manage available resources for maximum efficiency and productivity to meet budget requirements for respective product line production operations.
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor's degree in a Business or technical field.
2. At least 5 years demonstrated experience in automotive production supervision with increasing responsibilities.
3. Solid experience in mechanical production process like machining.
4. Fluent English both oral and written.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package + Promising development platform