You are here
- leader in confections
- well reputation company
About Our Client
It is a recognized leader in confections with a wide range of product offerings including gum, mints, hard and chewy candies, and lollipops. The company is headquartered in the U.S.A, employs approximately 17,000 associates globally.
- Provide input and implement factory short/long term plan and achieve short/long term objective
- Run wrapping department systematically and with high capacity utilization to provide cost-effective and high quality product to market timely.
- Systematically applies lean methodology and tools to drive continues improvements in the team.
- Organize, coach, engage and develop associates to build optimum human resource aligned with Finished Goods Plant's development strategy.
- Keep competitive competency of production and management in industry on safety, cost, efficiency quality and speed-to-market
- Review and approve department document to release and purchase requisition
The Successful Applicant
- A college degree or its equivalent in work experience is necessary
- 3 years in production and with at least 5 years in manager capacity.
- have necessary understanding of the mechanical operation, industrial safety, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and HACCP and Quality Management system.
- people management skills to motive the team
What's on Offer
- Promising industry background and well developed corporate platform
- good benefits and competitive salary