You are here
- New Plant
- Developing Industry
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading company in Logistic Equipment Manufacturing Industry. Changzhou Site is their latest production site and has plan to expand their business in China market
1. To ensure that all production lines run with a maximum efficiency and interruptions are dealt with a minimum impact for the customer.
2. To ensure that all Associates receive the appropriate training to enable a balanced and multi-skilled workforce to effectively meet hourly production schedules.
3. To track and monitor wastage, production volumes.
4. To complete daily and hourly communication to provide progress checks and production changes, when necessary
5. To be responsible for the completion of daily / weekly factory KPI reporting into Team Manager. To include management of wastage, production volumes, absence etc.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a minimum 5 years successful experience in a similar role, with production responsibilities as well as:
1. Bachelor degree or above in related majors.
2. Strong track record of team leadership within a rapid and process driven environment.
3. Ability to drive continuous improvements in processes, profitability and customer experience.
4. Fluent English both oral and written.
What's on Offer
Promising development platform + Competitive Salary Package