Product Marketing Manager
The well-established global Business
Attrative annual package
About Our Client
The company has over 40 years history in the market and They are also in a leading position in China market.
* Define the product strategy for each of the products in the portfolio.
* Use research and insight to define, develop and drive the strategic direction and to help develop new initiatives to drive the business forward.
* Conduct analysis of market trends to identify shifting behaviors and gaps.
* Develop internal workshops to aid the development of core products and NPD ideas.
* Work with the finance team to make pricing and forecasting recommendations about products, and develop robust business cases for new product development initiatives.
* Work with the scheduling team and the business analyst to ensure effective introduction of new products into the schedule of existing products in order to maximize yield.
* Liaise with and project manage key stakeholders across the business to design robust plans and implement agreed product initiatives.
* Oversee the business and ROI analysis to ensure that products are competitive and contributing positively to the overall business.
* Audit product messaging and positioning across each guest touch point, and direct any improvements required.
* Lead the strategic planning and prioritization processes and manage the capex plan for NPD.
* Continually influence the positioning of products through the marketing communications programme.
* Ensure marketing communications support product positioning.
* Analyze performance of new products.
The Successful Applicant
* An experienced Product Manager with strong previous experience at this level.
* A degree qualification.
* Previous FMCG industry experience is highly desirable.
* Experience of developing and writing product strategies and plans.
* Experience of market research.
* A creative thinker with strong leadership.
* Excellent written and verbal communication is required together with exemplary interpersonal skills.
* Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
What's on Offer
International Rotation opportunity with 20 days annual leave.