You are here
Product Management - Director, fcCSP / fpfcCSP /fcPoP
- Ability to get fast track career growth
- Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest providers of semiconductor assembly and test services. Founded in 1968, our client pioneered the outsourcing of IC assembly and test and is now a strategic manufacturing partner for more than 300 of the world's leading semiconductor companies and electronics OEMs. Our client's operational base encompasses more than 6 million square feet of floor space with production facilities, product development centers and sales & support offices located in key electronics manufacturing regions in Asia, Europe and the United States.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Work with customers to understand the assembly, reliability and scheduling requirements for various package qualifications, which may include substrate design, die stacking requirements, material selection and supplier selection.
* Work with customers to understand and characterize package-silicon interactions that may be identified during prototype builds, qualifications or production ramp. This will include designing experiments, analyzing data and supporting the root cause analysis and corrective action process.
* Work with advanced product development teams on the transfer of new packaging technologies to production. This will include supporting the final qualification and initial production ramp.
* Promote Technology to find potential applications and deploy the package portfolio.
The Successful Applicant
This position requires a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (materials science, mechanical engineering, microelectronics or similar) and 10+ years of experience in the semiconductor industry or a Master's Degree in Engineering and 8+ years' experience.
* Project management experience with knowledge of surface mount technologies and final package form factors.
* Direct prior product management experience involving off-shore factory assets and the ability to multiplex across numerous programs and teams is essential.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently in a heavily matrixed organization and have experience with design and manufacturing systems used in modules or other highly integrated packages.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Technical presentations for customers and at industry seminars are required.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office is required.
* This position requires 15% domestic and 15% international travel.
* Knowledge of material and package characterization data analysis, test methods and qualification procedures is desired.
* Knowledge and experience in Flip Chip (FC) Technology is preferred.
* Familiarity with Design of Experiments and Statistical Process Control is a plus.
* Fluency in both English &Mandarin Chinese is highly desired.
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive the marketing function with great empowerment will be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.