You are here
Product Develop Manager (English Native Speaker) for UK Brand
- Product Develop Manager
- for UK Brand--Prefer English Native Speaker
About Our Client
One of the largest UK fashion brand selling clothing, footwear and home products world widely.
About the Role
- Set sales budgets for each product category / department and monitor the status of sales against the budget on a continual basis, make adjustments as necessary.
- Work with the UK Buying and Design teams to understand the needs of the Customer. Use this information and your understanding of the Product Offer from the Country / Region to develop strategies to grow the business.
- Stay updated with UK fashion trends and product directions within Next. This will involve regular travel to the UK (and inspirational travel elsewhere) and constant communications with UK Buying and Design teams.
- Manage the product offer from the Country / Region. This will require developing a good understanding of local mills and garment makers in terms of their product range, prices and lead times. Develop strategies with them to offer Next a competitive edge.
- Work with the Merchandising and Technical teams within the local office to ensure the Product Offer is backed-up by excellent service and quality. In particular, development samples and price quotes must always be fast and accurate.
The Successful Applicant
- You'll be passionate about Product, driving sales and delivering an excellent quality and service
- Highly numerate with the ability to identify opportunities for increasing sales
- Self motivated with a flexible working style
- Able to build and develop close working relationships across the business
What's on Offer
Attractive salary and career development with interesting and challenging work.