You are here
Procurement Manager for Professional service
- Great career future
- Team management
About Our Client
Our client is a leading healthcare company operating on global base.
* Take the ownership for corporate services categories, incl. Professional service, HR services, Facility Management, IT, Training, Legal and etc.
* Own the category supplier & sourcing strategy and ensure implementation to hit the target.
* Develops SRM strategy & manage supplier performance & relationship per the agreed the SRM strategy
* Deliver savings per target to support biz operation and growth.
* Own the relevant contracts.
* Project management for the assigned projects.
* Provide support to improve the efficiency of P2P transaction.
* Work with other BU to drive cross BU synergy program.
* Assist Procurement leadership in term of procurement capability enhancement
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Daniel Mao on +86 21 6122 2602
The Successful Applicant
* Good command of English (written and spoken);
* Knowledge of PC (WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT); Data analysis skills and presentation skills
* Interpersonal communication skill;
* Team player
* Project Management
What's on Offer
Great career future