You are here
Process Supervisor - Plastic Film Extrusion - Hygiene
- International platform with transparent company culture
- Competitive salary package and promising career progression platform
About Our Client
Our client is the market leader in the areas of hygiene and agricultural films, films for the beverage industry and packaging for powdery goods.
* Learn and pick up knowledge and items related to blowing extrusion technology and equipped skills needed to judge quality of products
* Supervise, co-ordinate and daily schedule the activities of workers and temp workers to ensure orders can be completed meeting customers & inter departmental requirements.
* Conduct and document daily workplace walks; inspect product quality; observe for unsafe acts and unsafe conditions; and resolve workers and safety concerns and problems
* Set-up equipment and troubleshoot quality and machine problems and ensure that systems/equipment operate efficiently and effectively
* Coordinate with purchasing department to ensure proper supply of materials & supplies
* Review all work performed by employees for completion and accuracy.
Identify and implement work measures to improve
August 02nd, 2012 Corporate HR page 2 of 5 JD - Extrusion Supervisor
work methods, products, productivity, safety, and quality of products.
* Review all reports, identify issues, report and take corrective actions.
* Participate in plant training programs recommended by the plant manager.
* Monitor production materials inventory levels; Report to purchasing dept. Purchase miscellaneous items for the plant use
The Successful Applicant
* Blowing Extrusion Technology knowledge
* Knowledge of plastic film industry
* Quality control techniques
* Bachelor Degree or Colleague techynical subjects
* 5-7 years extrusion experience in manufacturing field
What's on Offer
* Competitive salary package
* Transparent corporate culture and multinational exposure