You are here
Principal Network Engineer
- Global working environment
- Booming industry
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global internet company extending its profitable global business over the past 20 years with office cross America, Asia, Europe, etc.
It is also recognized for its innovative, dynamic working environment, passion for its brands and customers and as a place where talented people are inspired and challenged to release their full potential.
Due to rapid growth in Asia, it is now seeking exceptional talent to join its IT team.
Our client are working towards a major restructure to align all technology towers under a centralized function.
During this time there will be a number of additional business units absorbed by the Communication Services Operations team, some of which will require extensive work to secure, support, standardize and future proof.
The Successful Applicant
● 10 + years experience of Data Networking, both in a design and support environment.
● Comprehensive understanding of Cisco hardware and it's capabilities.
● Comprehensive understanding of TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, DNS, DHCP, SNA, EIGRP, Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocols.
● Configure and support F5 LTM & GTM solution.
● Successful track record in a large (80,000+ user) Global Enterprise network.
● Proven successful delivery of high-quality, cost-effective infrastructure services in a complex, high-availability environment.
● Proven ability to plan and execute complex workload in a pressurised, dynamic environment on time and to budget.
● Knowledge of Ethernet / Wireless provisioned solutions within an Enterprise Network.
● Exposure to Legacy Voice technology and/or IPT Networks an advantage.
● Cisco orientated IOS / CatOS experience working with Routers and Switch platforms.
● Knowledge of other manufacturer's networking products - 3COM / Nortel / F5 BigIP.
● Knowledge of cabling media, industry standards and associated interfaces.
● Experience of working with Vendors at an Operational Level.
What's on Offer
Global working environment