You are here
- new business from a well established company
- directly report to the head of marketing department
About Our Client
Founded in 1996, my client has become one of the world's leading providers of SOHO & SMB networking products, offering both innovative and award winning solutions to the market. Ranked No. 1 provider of WLAN products, my client supply to over 120 countries, serving tens of millions of consumers worldwide.
My client is a company that is fully committed to developing its products, services and consumer relations through extensive R&D, strict Quality Assurance practices, and effective outreach initiatives. Customer loyalty through interaction, focus and feedback are policies that help form the company culture, as well as a commitment to achieve, and a dedication to innovate.
In their efforts, my client's global achievements in the industry have received both recognition and respect, proving their level of quality and commitment time and time again. My client continue to develop award-winning products, offering a complete range of networking solutions consisting of Routers, Adapters, Cameras, Switches, and many other Wired and Wireless devices for both Home and Office use.
Through technological advancements and the power of imagination, my client is continuing to grow, endlessly striving to achieve their goal of becoming one of the top 3 networking providers in the world. While continuing to develop their global market share, my client will never cease to promote opportunities to further advance through the world of networking and innovation.
1. Carrying out and developing global corporate and product PR. Releasing cooperate and product news based on corporate strategy.
2. Developing and maintaining relationships with relevant IT editors and bloggers in order to be at the forefront of industry to adjust the communication activities well to the needs of key media.
3. Responsible for the PR of global mobile exhibitions. Interviewing with media to deliver corporate information.
4. Planning and operating social media platforms.
The Successful Applicant
1. Being an excellent communicator both oral and in writing. Professional in press release writing.
2. Experience and great knowledge in IT(especially Smartphone industry) and PR is a plus.
3. Enthusiastic in social media and familiar with the operation of different platforms.
4. Bachelor degree and above. English native speaker. 2 year working experienc. Base in Science & Technology Park, Nanshan, Shenzhen.
What's on Offer
Attractive/negotiable package salary from a promising/fast growing business