You are here
post loan management manager
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunity to lead a team of over 15 team members
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing foreign financial service company in China.
General Risk Control:
* Identifies and analyzes potential sources of loss to minimize risk
* Estimates the potential financial consequences of an occurring loss
* Develops and implements controls and cost-effective approaches to minimize the organization's risks
* Assesses and communicates information regarding business risks with functions across the organization
* Monitoring of market and industry risk e.g. maintaining awareness of the auto financing NPL trends, operational issues and economic sectors and trends that may be adversely affecting the perspectives from a risk point of view
* Play a key role as liaison person with Regulators for risk issue.
Risk Control and Reporting:
* Ensures regularity and conformity of deals compared to the defined limits
* Controls the daily process of reconciling Front and Back Office positions
* Alerts risk analysts about the overtaking of limits
* Consolidates and reports risk assessment information across all areas of the firm to allow business and senior management to effectively manage the firm's risk levels
Collection & Post Loan Management:
Supervise the activities of Stock Auditing team and Collection team
The Successful Applicant
-At lease 12 years working experience in relevant industry as risk control role, with at least 5 years as management role.
-Specialized as risk control in finance company, prefers in AFCs related, or banks, finance leasing co. Has exposure for communication with external Regulators.
- Has knowledge on loan collection and post loan management daily operation.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package with great management experience.