You are here
PMO - M&A Integration
Fantastic corporate career platform with international exposure
Work for a dynamic and international team with huge growth potential
About Our Client
Our client is a Forbes 500 company and who is also the global leader in the broad category of Home Appliances and HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) business. Its global turnover approached USD $20B in 2013, stands as one of the world's largest HA manufacturer with over 130,000 employees worldwide. Recently our client is establishing the project team to handling the Post M&A integration after acquiring another worldwide leading white appliances company in Japan.
1. Working as a part of group strategy & development team, responsible for PMI (post-merger integrations) and group strategy formulations, business development, etc.
2. Support director / senior manager in various kinds of tasks including but not limited to: post-merger integration, project management, strategy formulations and implementation, research & analysis, etc.
3. Undertake research, analysis, interviews for thought leadership, competitive intelligence, companies, countries, industries, ad hoc topics, and etc.
4. Communication and alignment with different functions in group, and client and partner companies are required
5. Some short-term global wide travel are required
The Successful Applicant
1. With a minimum of 3-4 years' work experiences, preferably in professional services such as management / strategy consulting firms or corporate strategy department of Forbes 500.
2. Experience of working in Japan or Japanese companies is preferred but not necessary.
1. A minimum of a BA/BS in a quantitatively-oriented field such as Economics, Business, Engineering, Statistics or other related field from a top academic program. An advanced degree, e.g. an MBA, is preferred.
2. Fluency in both English and Chinese required, knowledge of Japanese highly desirable
1. Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work independently
2. Organised, proactive and results-orientated team player
3. Strong logical thinking, problem solving skills
4. Experiences in conducting research, analysis, interviews, modelling, project management; experience with post-merger integration projects highly desirable
5. Strong business writing and presentation skills to effectively present issues and ideas to senior management
6. Ability and willingness to work on a range of projects and participate in the development of deliverables when required
7.Skilled in tools such as excel, power point, word, and etc.
What's on Offer
Basic salary is in the range from 400K - 500K plus travelling allowance, HQ accommodation etc.