You are here
- Plant Manager of Chemical Industry
- Promising development platform
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Global company in Chemical industry.
1.Oversee safe and environmentally conscious operations on a daily basis for the manufacturing of quality products produced in a timely and cost efficient manner
2. Ensuring safe operating procedures and practices are in place and followed, while making sure that mechanical integrity is maintained to allow safe and efficient operations.
3. Facilitating integration of company directives and standards while ensuring policies and procedures are implemented to promote safety beliefs and advance safety as a core value.
4. Identify and provide necessary resources for training in all regulatory areas to ensure all employee operate in a safe and environmentally responsible manner
The Successful Applicant
1. B.S. and/or M.S. degree in Chemical related majors
2. At least 10 years of experience in plant operations, with at least 3 years of plant management experience.
3. Strong organizational, problem solving and planning skills
4. Fluent English both oral and written.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package
Promising development platform