You are here
Plant Manager - Multinational Medical Device Manufacturer
- Responsible for whole manufacturing operations in Tianjin
- Opportunity to be a part of the senior leadership team
About Our Client
Looking to establish Production capabilities in China to serve the increasing demand in both China and APAC, my clients is a multinational Medical Device company operating in over 150 countries world wide.
Currently looking for a Plant Manager for their newly acquired site in Tianjin to oversee all Production Operations.
Lead Manufacturing Engineering, Manufacturing, Warehouse and Maintenance to identify and drive process improvements to insure stable, capable and efficient processes throughout the manufacturing supply chain in support of the sterile disposable and instrumentation manufacturing processes.
Done by fostering high standards of productivity through the application of effective employee communications; positive employee reinforcement; and consistent policy administration and adherence to the Quality Regulatory System requirements.
* Monitor operating conditions and manufacturing schedules on a frequent basis. Suggest more desirable conditions or levels of operations to meet inventory or sales demands.
* Initiate various programs that lead to improved quality, lower costs, and overall efficiency.
* Direct activities that provide assurance that safety, health, and environment rules and regulations are met or exceeded.
* Preparation of budgets in accordance with corporate objectives, requesting assistance from the accounting department when required.
* Direct manufacturing leadership in the preparation and implementation of operating plans consistent with the agreed to business plan.
* Determine facility policies are consistent with corporate policies, and direct the application of such policies to facility operations.
* Develop improved manufacturing methods, layouts, equipment, and techniques and execute to business unit plan.
* Oversee activities involved with the development of new products and product
improvements. Interact with senior management and engineering personnel to set priorities and determine objectives.
* Leadership investigation on product complaints to determine cause and initiate corrective action as appropriate.
* Provide input on feasibility of, design and manufacturability of new product proposals.
* Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations issued by OSHA, EPA, and federal, state and local regulations.
* Adhere to and insure compliance with all company policies, rules, procedures, and housekeeping standards.
The Successful Applicant
Looking for seasoned Senior Management candidates experienced with Medical Device manufacturing overseeing mid to large sized operations.
* International site management experience and experience of working in a corporation.
* Experience in leading sites through audits with FDA.
* Strong knowledge of appropriate state, Federal and international regulations
* Ability to work well under deadlines and pressure
* Problem solving skills for developing creative solutions and meeting objectives are required.
* Excellent analytical ability
* Ability to communicate clearly, accurately, and directly, both verbally and in writing, to a widely varied audience.
* Good business acumen.
* Good organizational skills with cultural awareness and sensitivity
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to secure an executive position in a reputable firm with a very strong future. The company anticipates exponential growth in the coming years increasing their producing capacity greatly in China and in turn developing into both remuneration and career benefits for the long term. The firm is in a position to offer an excellent salary package commensurate with experience.
If these criteria's fits your background, please apply immediately.