You are here
Plant Manager for Multinational Cable Manufacturer
- Industry leader with exciting growth potential
- Multinational working environment responsible for whole plant operations
About Our Client
Specializing in production of cables serving a wide range of industries from energy, telecommunication, automotive and other industrial applications; my client is a multinational company with over 100 years history operating in over 70 countries. With over 10 manufacturing facilities currently in China, they are looking for a Plant Manager to oversee the whole Production Operations in Tianjin.
Responsible for all operations of the Tianjin Plant, with multiple departments reporting in covering over 200 people, responsibilities include;
- Lead, direct, and control the day-to-day activities of a single plant operating objectives set by the overall corporate business plan.
- Responsible for activities including maintenance, manufacturing, quality, engineering and supply chain.
- Establish operating budgets; monitor the cost and effectiveness of production activities to optimize resources, prioritize spending, and achieve volume, quality, and manufacturing standards.
- Set and monitor the performance of the plant against standards and targets in areas in manufacturing and administration efficiency, cost control and process improvement
- Develop and implement a variety of operating policies and procedures to ensure that the plant meets it current and future production targets and quality standards.
-Allocate labor and capital resources to maximize productivity.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend investments in technology, capital, equipment,
systems, or other assets that will enhance the plant's production capabilities.
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of functional and operational managers or other professionals to ensure that the plant meets its established targets and standards.
The Successful Applicant
Suitable candidates should have experience overseeing all operations within manufacturing plants with criteria's below;
University degree in engineering field.
10 years above experiences in management roles in a manufacturing facility.
Experience in foreign mechanical manufacturing multinational company.
Strong leadership, analytical and decision-making skills, strong team building and advanced coaching skills.
Ability to influence and work within organization, ability to drive change and continuous improvement.
Good communication and presentation skills both in Chinese and English, with the ability to manage internal and external relationships.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a senior position in a reputable firm with a very strong future. The company anticipates exponential growth in the coming years increasing their producing capacity greatly in China and in turn developing into both remuneration and career benefits for the long term. The firm is in a position to offer an excellent salary package commensurate with experience. If these criteria's fits your background, please apply immediately.