You are here
- fast career path
- excellent global working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a world renowned manufacturer that transformed itself from manufacturing plastic toys in the 1950's to household appliances in the 80's and became a quality OEM manufacturer and care taker of famous international brands in the 90's. Now preparing for IPO.
- perform month-end/year-end close process in accordance with Group GAAP;
- need plant accounting controls adhere to Group GAAP and local policies;
- prepare monthly intercompany reconciliations;
- perform analysis of plant efficiency and key performance indicators such as throughput, downtime, yields, rework, labor etc;
- develop plant annual operating budget and cost management;
- coordinate monthly/annual physical inventory process;
- key member of plant process improvement team / cost savings initiatives;
- with capability to provide timely and accurate forecasts;
- other duties as assigned by management.
The Successful Applicant
-with degree of Finance, Accounting and Business Administration
-with 4 or 5 years in role of Industrial Controller in MNC are preferable.
-need capability of strong analytical skills and standard costing knowledge
-Fluency in English
What's on Offer
The company is going to offer you a fast track promotion and a rewarding package. A global working environment with meal and accommodation is provided.