You are here
This position is now filled
Planning Head in A World Leading Chemical MNC
- Booming industry with dominate market share
- Multiple internal rotation opportunities
About Our Client
One of the Leading Chemical MNCs
1. Lead Planning and set up planning standards across different BUs
2. Lead and facilitate the monthly Supply Review Meeting to ensure that balance is achieved in terms of manufacturing capacities utilization, operating costs, service levels and working capital.
3. Be responsible for demand forecasts, product introduction and withdrawal, unforeseen demand changes, Annual marketing plans etc.
4. Ensure that the inventory is properly controlled
5. Support the development and implementation of China Sourcing Strategy to deliver agreed outcomes to meet business supply in 5 year outlook. The plan must involve plants and logistics network.
6. Fulfill agreed Product Quality and Compliance accountability
7. Lead the Talent Review for Planning and CP team including the succession plan
The Successful Applicant
1. At least 10 years working experience in planning area especially strong at demand , supply and production planning
2. Solid chemical industry interface
3. Good at internal stake holder control and Strong influential power
4. Excellent English speaking
What's on Offer
Planning Head in a World Leading Chemical MNC