You are here
- US listed company
- Flexible working hour and open environment
About Our Client
As one of the world leading audio products producer, our client is a well known US company with more than 10 offices whom currently fast developing their business in Shenzhen, China. R&D centre in Shenzhen, they are currently looking for a Product Development Manager
* Uses creativity, foresight, and mature judgment in anticipating and solving unprecedented problems.
* Routinely interacts with PC, cross functional teams, suppliers, contractors, and others.
* Negotiates critical issues with top-level engineers and members of the Executive Team.
* Supervises a staff of engineers and technicians necessary to complete assignments and projects.
* Represents the organization and maintains liaisons with individuals and related organization.
* Recommends facilities, personnel, and funds required to carry out programs.
* Sets priorities and reconciles directions from competing interests.
* Works on programs with complex features.
* Possesses advanced oral and written communication skills.
* Leads project meetings and makes presentations.
* Develops standards and guidelines.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree in project management, engineering, technology, science, or similar field. Pursuing or completed master's degree or equivalent
* 8+ years of experience around headphone manufacturing from initial release for quotation stages, development, testing, agency approvals and mass production.
* Should possess high quality standards for all products under their supervision.
* Proactive attitude that can recognize problems and put corrective action plans in place to prevent product failures.
* Understanding of Headphones technology, Bluetooth, Wireless, Noise Cancellation technology and testing
* Project Management Planning Understanding
* Charming team Leadership and Coordination
* Analytics, statistics, attention to detail
* Fluent with oral and written English
* Familiar with Microsoft excel, words, powerpoint
* Critical thinking and Problem solving
* Skillful communications and coordination
* Ability to work in team-based and multi-cultural environment
* Passionate, adaptable, fast-response, comprehensive, self-motivating,
independent, risk analysis skill
* Frequent travel is required.
What's on Offer
International working environment and definitely open atmosphere, frequently team building and global exposure