You are here
- International working environment
- Good worklife balance
About Our Client
This is a very established company with the headquarter based in US. They are looking to expand their business in mainland China.
- Conducting prior art search of invention disclosures;
- Conducting clearance search;
- Conducting patent validity search;
- Conducting state-of-the-art search to evaluate technology or product;
- Analyzing search results and providing a search report to IP counsels;
- Analyzing technology landscape of patent portfolios;
- Defining patent portfolios and landscape maps based on technology or product families.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or higher in engineering or science (ME/EE is preferred);
- 5+ years combined experience in technology, engineering, and patent law;
- Strong technical research and analytical skills, with 2+ years patent searching experience;
- Ability to deal with multi-disciplinary technological aspects of the subjects;
- Good communicative and advisory skills;
- Ability to work independently, self-driven, and good team player;
- Mentality with a strong focus on details and results;
- Ability to work in a deadline oriented environment;
- Good Chinese and English reading, writing and speaking skills;
- Additional language skill (Japanese or German) is preferred;
- Knowledge, experience or exposure of patent docketing databases is preferred.
What's on Offer
They do offer good work life balance and great corporate culture.