You are here
- Painting Manager
- Tier 1 Supplier in Automotive Indusrty
About Our Client
Our clients is a leading Tier I supplier to the automotive industry. We specialize in the design, engineering, and manufacturing of interior kinetic and decorative components and systems.
1. Directs and coordinates all activities within painting workshop to execute production plan that ensures operations meet quality, cost, delivery, and safety goals.
2. Coordinates manufacturing, product development and procurement resources to assure that labor, material and support services needs are known and attained sufficient to execute the sales plan.
3. Researches and recommends new processes, systems, policies, and procedures for continuous improvement.
4. Performs project work and other duties as necessary in support of business objectives. Prepares and distributes appropriate communication as necessary. Ensures that facilities are in full compliance with all safety regulations.
The Successful Applicant
1. Min Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering.
2. Must be able to read and write in English, with some spoken English skills
3. Min 5 years' experience in an automatic paint shop from any industry. Min 2 years MUST be from automotive industry
4. Must be engineering experienced to technically keep the engineering and maintenance team running the paint line
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package; Promising development platform