You are here
Packaging Graphic Designer- Fast growing US company
- Fast growing company
- Great company culture with flexible working hour
About Our Client
Our client is a leading company for houseware products.
As a Graphic designer, you will retouch product images and ensure it matches actual product color perfectly. You will check artwork file per guideline and solve related issues before releasing to vendor/printer. You will manage the Studio, photo shoots samples etc. You will manage packaging project as per production schedule. You will ensure packaging factories reach our requirement and quality standard, including mockup/white box sample, press proof, pre-production sample and printed packaging. You will assist Packaging Engineer, factories and related parties in solving art work related issues. You will work independently in handling projects and proactively raise any potential packaging related problems, identify root cause and provide solutions.
The Successful Applicant
To be qualify to this position, you will
-University Degree in Packaging, Printing, graphic designer related discipline
- At least 5years relevant working experience in Packaging or Printing industry
- Solid experience of artwork creation and photo retouching
- Good experience at artwork trouble shooting and quality control
- Have good knowledge of packaging, printing (pre-press, printing & post-press)
- Effective communication with oversea party and factory.
- Detail orientation, responsible, proactive attitude and be organized
- Familiar with Microsoft Office software
- Familiar with design Software (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Quark, etc.),
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese / Mandarin
What's on Offer
-Great working environment and company culture
-Working in Multi-national company