Operations Director - Kindergarten's
Excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking business
Diverse, international working environment
About Our Client
My client specialises in building and investing in premier educational and enrichment services. Backed by investment from the US, Singapore and Hong Kong, my client focuses on providing bi-lingual Multi-intelligence's curriculum, taught by expert early childhood educators.
The role of the Operations Manager/Director is to work closely with the CEO to deliver overall growth to the business: You will also be responsible for:
- Implementing the school's vision and strategic development. He/she will work in accordance with the guiding principles and policies established by the school while maintaining the strong traditions and ethos of the school.
- Acting as the primary representative of the school when interfacing with all external agencies and organisation dealing with the school.
- Overseeing the financial sustainability of each Kindergarten operation, ensuring compliance with budget parameters, meet revenue target, audit requirements and principles of sound corporate governance.
- Ensuring that the CEO is well briefed on matters of policy, significant operational issues, legal exposure and any other matters of concern to the school community.
- Ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the schools in all aspects of their operation.
- To direct, develop, and maintain the educational program in the best interests of the students and the school.
- To interpret the school's educational objectives, as defined by the Chief Academic Officer, to school personnel and to the external stakeholders.
- To strive to develop and maintain positive staff morale.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this role you will have an excellent track record in 1 of the following 3 industries:
-Hospitality, i.e Hotels, Restaurants, Gym's
-Fast Fashion Retail
You will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience in managing multi-site operations and the financial aspects associated with these
- Experience in expanding revenue streams by exploiting commercial opportunities
- The ability to provide sound and genuine professional leadership to the staff.
- The ability to delegate and coach to the staff.
Interpersonal and communication skills:
- The ability to motivate while demonstrating intercultural sensitivity and value of the local culture.
- An interest in developing and maintaining effective relationships with all key stakeholders, to achieve mutual goals and objectives.
- The ability to foster a collaborative working relationships with the senior management members, with the CEO and with relevant government authorities.
- Strong communication skills in English & Mandarin
What's on Offer
My client offers a highly diverse and international working environment in a company that has high expectation of growth.
Salary and package is negotiable but will be dependant on experience, track record and current market conditions.