You are here
- attractive salary package
- good career development platform
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader leading the components in the heat ex changer in automotive industry.
1.Lead the functions of Production, Logistics, Quality Control, Process Engineering and HSE in the company, responsible for the overall operations performance.
2.Control and continuously cut manufacturing costs of products, improve productivity, streamline process, and maximize
3.Strict inventory control. Optimize material and production scheduling process .
4. Provide on-time delivery to customers. Supplier selection, management development and control.
5.Keep good status of all operations equipment through a proper maintenance plan, repair and training.
6.Propose and implement investment plan in properties, plant and equipment.
7.Provide consistently quality products and services to customers.
8. Implement effective quality assurance systems in the whole process, and ensure quality policies and regulations are followed. Lead to pass quality audits
9.Take charge of operations team building, people development, compensation and incentives, recruiting, coaching, training and in the operations team.
10. Work as an HSE officer for the company. Ensure safe operations on site with a zero accident target
The Successful Applicant
1.candidates must be Engineering/operation background
2.Over 10 years experience in automotive industry, 8 years above in operation management level
3.Strong knowledge in machining process(CNC machining, Aluminum parts), automotive system
4.Strong knowledge in lean production, yield loss improvement, site management
5.Actively working attitude rather than passive style
6.Strong experience in profit management, P&L control and EBITA
7.German, Japanese , or Korean is highly preferred
What's on Offer
1. Attractive salary package
2. Good platform for automotive candidates to show their talents
3. Good business. sales revenue increased 50% in 2015
4. International issuance, flight tickets for foreigners
5. German company culture