You are here
- Operation Manager
- MNC in automotive industry
About Our Client
Our client is a world leading global company in Automotive industry.
1. Managing a operation as the lead for the site turnover with associated budgets, compliance and health & safety
2. Oversee and manage the operational planning with planning resource to match volumes
3. Implement incentive plan to increase productivity and shorten lead time
4. Supporting individuals in their learning and development, as well as ensuring that the capability of the team is able to consistently deliver on its business requirements.
5. Review new projects progress regularly with sales and RD. Follow up actions plan.
The Successful Applicant
1. BS (or above preferred) degree from university in Engineering or Mechanical related majors.
2. At least 5 years experience in operation position in automotive industry.
3. Solid experience in injection molding industry.
4. Strong leadership and team management skills.
5. Excellent communication skill both in Chinese and in English (both with local and oversea colleagues).
What's on Offer
Promising development platform