You are here
Operation Manager - Korean Speaking is a MUST
- Korean Speaking Operation Manager
- Leading Company in automotive industry
About Our Client
Our client is a leading company in automotive industry.
The Operations Manager will manage all aspects of plant operations including safety, equipment and facilities maintenance. Purchasing, supplies and services, budget human resources management and may also have responsibility for shipping and receiving, as well as production and quality control. The Operations Manager will monitor and evaluate program effectiveness, and implement improvement recommendations as needed.
The Successful Applicant
1. 5+ years in operation management in automotive or mechanical industry.
2. Korean Speaking is a MUST. Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Industrial Management or Business, Masters preferred*
3. Rich experience in lean manufacturing and Quality management. Black Belt is preferred
4. Knowledge of manufacturing engineering processes, inventory management practices and customer service practices
5. Strong communication and presentation skills
6. Fluent English and Chinese
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package + Promising development platform