You are here
- Competitive package
- Friendly company culture
About Our Client
American company , world leader of automotive business, has a history over 100 years and more than 70 branches over the world and 11 in China.
1. Plans, organises, and directs unit operations in the context of a global organisation Vs a purely local one;
2. Improves profitability of the unit by both driving organic growth and reducing costs;
3. Establishes operations budget and manages team to meet or exceed plan;
4. Develops and implements new processes in alignment with global practices to ensure that best operating practices are followed.
5. Organises and champions the unit's LEAN initiatives;
6. Identifies opportunities to reduce costs through continuous improvement processes, leads cost control and cost saving initiatives/programs;
7. Analyses forecasted sales opportunities to ensure right resources to meet forecasted operating demands;
8. Allocates resources to meet staffing requirements;
9. Proactively communicates accurate information to local and Group management;
10. Analyzes staffing requirements and matches employee skills to unit and business needs;
11. Continuously displays strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a future-oriented strategic focus;
12. Manages relevant cost budgets within the predefined/budgeted levels of expenditure;
13. Collaborates with other internal functions including Finance, HR, Sourcing, and Sales to align endeavors in implementing operations plans and supporting overall company objectives;
14. Manages employee relations to ensure policy and culture alignment with corporate;
15. Keeps and develops relationships with local authorities.
1. Operational unit Gross Margins;
2. Inventory turns, improvement through introduction of LEAN principles and reorganization of manufacturing operations;
3. On-time delivery: strive to achieve the eventual target of 100%.
The Successful Applicant
1.10+ years of previous operations management experience
2.Experience in manufacturing operations
3.Proven strength in delivering operational excellence to satisfy customer needs and improve costs, delivery lead time and quality;
4.Documented results in implementing LEAN programs;
5.Good written and oral English is a must.
What's on Offer
Friendly company culture