You are here
Operation Director - Warehouse/Logistic Operation Center
- The top brand in the industry on global level
- Innovative and rewarding driven corporate enviroment
About Our Client
Our client is the world leading brand of printing solution and printing machinery.
They move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders.
* Responsible for the day to day operations for APAC operations in the areas of supply chain, inventory, import, also coordinates with Finance and post sales, IS&T, services, customer support for group's support team
* Acts part of the group's support team by working closely and seamlessly with the APAC sales team and maintains an excellent relationship between the Sales and Operation teams to insure all Customer Satisfaction issues are met
* Develops a strong working relationship with the HQ operation Team, becomes an active participant in the Worldwide Senior Support Team
* Advocates and communicate customer needs to internal departments within EFI to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner
* Ensures clarity, understanding and commitment from all stakeholders and is responsible for the performance of all operations functions in a cohesive manner
* Ensures that all controls/processes are met within the operations department, and develops systems and processes to keep records for operational excellence
The Successful Applicant
* Major in logistic, supply chain, business management or equivalent , bachelor degree above
* Minimum 5 years of Senior Management or Director level experience
* Should have worked in a matrix reporting environment managing multiple teams with multiple stakeholders
* Excellent communication skills, ability to interact & influence with all levels of the organization - from the individual contributor through executive levels
* Must have excellent team building and leadership skills
* Must have systems and knowledge of various operational functions including sales operations, inventory management and logistics; SAP knowledge most desired
What's on Offer
* Unlimited Opportunity - we offer challenging assignments in all professional areas. we are the place where YOU make a difference.
* Our People - our employees are smart and incredibly diverse. our employees are innovative, friendly, passionate and fun.
* Open Communication - We encourage employees to share ideas with each other. The executive team holds quarterly meetings to give business updates and answer employee questions.