You are here
Operation Director - A Global Market Comapny Leader
- A competitive package
- Set up a team from Scratch
About Our Client
Founded in 1987 our client was an early pioneer of the market. Their dominant position in the market has been achieved through continuous investment, extensive research and development leading to superior innovation, in addition to highly trained people and an advanced market infrastructure.
* Lead and supervise the construction and fit-out of the warehouse in accordance with company specifications.
* Provide strategic and operational leadership and motivation to direct and indirect reports within the Operations Team.
* Develop the operations budget, monitor and report on a monthly basis to the executive and the team.
* With the executive and sales team plan for future capacity and growth of the supply chain.
* Proactively monitor and manage all inbound/ outbound material.
* Inventory Management: including but not limited to performing regular cycle counts and monitoring physical inventory.
* Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of operation departments in the organisation.
* Responsible for the full supply chain to include planning, warehousing, logistics and transportation.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Operations Director will be a logistics and warehousing expert.
* Senior management experience across warehousing and inbound/outbound transportation, preferably in the building materials industry.
* Experience in the fit-out of a warehouse start up or relocation would be advantageous.
* Demonstrable experience and management of inventory and inventory controls systems.
* MRP (Oracle) knowledge preferred.
* Strong mentoring, coaching experience to a team with diverse levels of expertise.
What's on Offer
A competitive package
Set up a team from Scratch