You are here
Operation Director - A Global Manufacturing Company Leader
- A Competitive Package
- Set up a team from scratch
About Our Client
My client operates on an international stage and is leading the market across Europe, North America, Australia and Asia.
* Provide strategic and operational leadership and motivation to direct and indirect reports within the Operations Team.
* With the executive and sales team plan for future capacity and growth of the supply chain.
* Proactively monitor and manage all inbound/ outbound material.
* Inventory Management: including but not limited to performing regular cycle counts and monitoring physical inventory.
* Responsible for the full supply chain to include planning, warehousing, logistics and transportation.
* Improve processes, systems and policies in support of organizational goals.
* Source, negotiate and execute all relevant contacts and pricing with third party providers.
* Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
The Successful Applicant
Senior management experience across warehousing and inbound/outbound transportation, preferably in the building materials industry.
* Experience in the fit-out of a warehouse start up or relocation would be advantageous.
* Demonstrable experience and management of inventory and inventory controls systems.
* Strong mentoring, coaching experience to a team with diverse levels of expertise.
* Ability to operate as an effective tactical as well as strategic thinker.
* Knowledge and experience in organisational effectiveness and operations management.
What's on Offer
A Competitive Package
Set up a team from scratch